The bold controller of Pioneer catalog DDJ-ERGO presents a robust and vanguardist design, winner of prestigious iF Product Design Award 2012. Instinctive usability and portable dimensions make it ideal for amateur Djs or enthusiasts who want to have their own equipment at home or to bring to parties. It is trivial both in setup and performance, without compromising sound quality or features, and runs with a single bus powered cable connection to your laptop.
The all-in-one DDJ-ERGO platform adds a visual dimension to the art of DJing. Pulse Control new feature uses lights to highlight what features are in play, how accurate your beat matching is and which track is loaded. All major controls and effects are intuitively positioned and ready on the first press of a button. Quick access features include four-deck control, filters, FX, Hot Cues and sample banks with loop sampling too, such as high quality audio circuitry from the Pioneer professional mixer range and dual positioning options.
It comes bundled with Atomix Productions Virtual DJ Limited Edition, which is ready to use straight from the box. Packed with features that even top of the range software cannot boast, Virtual DJ LE lets you scratch, mix and add modern remix effects to your music and video sets without paying for an upgrade. On top of the four decks with autosync, you get instant access to eight samples, smart loops, automatic beatgrids, high-detail waveforms and a software interface that matches the controller will make it easy to keep track of the mix.
The complete pack, for 499 euros, includes a pair of 115mm controllers, standard EQ, an integrated audio interface, the ability to control up to four decks from one unit, and various blinking light patterns to show you how well you’re doing on your mixing, beat matching and much more.
Introduction official video for DDJ-ERGO
Some seduction features
· Bundled with Virtual DJ Limited Edition.
The DDJ-ERGO comes packaged with Atomix Productions’ Virtual DJ Limited Edition with a Pioneer original GUI and a broad range of performance functions straight from the controller. It boasts plentiful dedicated knobs and buttons for all your favourite functions, including four-deck mixing, filters, sample decks and loop recording. This makes it possible to access all the most important controls instantly without pressing the Shift button, which is only required for DJs looking for even more advanced performance features and settings.
Plus the MIDI output makes the DDJ-ERGO compatible with most other Dj software on the market. Traktor users can apply the included TSI settings file to control their favourite software.
· Pulse control adds a visual dimension for precision performance.
The newly developed Pulse Control uses light to give a visual representation of pitch, beat, effects and which decks are in use. Built-in LEDs enhance your mixing precision and add a new dimension to the art of DJing. The main features of Pulse Control include:
• Mix Pulse: A blue LED on the jog wheel shows how close the phase of the mix is during a mix. The bigger the difference in pitch, the weaker the light. The closer the match, the more intense the light shines.
• Beat Pulse: LEDs in the channel faders match the beat of the track in play. Plus the strength of the light reflects output levels, so you always know if a track is still in the mix.
• Launch Pulse: A red light travels from the Load button towards the Jog Wheel to indicate when a track has been loaded.
• FX Pulse: Various light patterns on the Jog Wheel clearly show which FX DJs have applied.
· Boasts features from Pioneer’s pro range for top quality sound and ease of operability.
Features include the 115mm Jog Wheel from the Pioneer pro-DJ range. The controller has also inherited the same layout as the popular DDJ-T1 and DDJ-S1 controllers. Plus the controller employs the same audio circuitry as Pioneer’s professional mixers for the master out terminal, ensuring a clear, powerful reproduction with no sound degradation.
· First lock mechanism P-LOCK Fader Cap.
Equipped on the cross-fader and each channel fader to prevent fader caps from slipping during performance.
· Built-in audio interface.
· Line in and MIC input.
- Included software: Virtual DJ Limited Edition.
- Inputs: Mic (1/4 “), Assistant (RCA).
- Outputs: 2 master outputs (1/4 and RCA), Headphone (1/4, Mini Jack).
- Connectivity: USB B.
- Frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz.
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.006% or less.
- S / N: 101dB
- Weight: 2.9 kg.
- Dimensions: 555mm x 280mm x 103mm.