Tape by Reloop allows DJs to record live mixes directly to a USB drive.
Compact and retro in design, TAPE records and stores MP3 recordings with simplicity – insert a USB drive, run the mixer into the 3.5mm stereo jack, and press record.
Even mixers that do not feature a separate record output can be connected as Reloop has included a smart Thru port which routes the signal to the amplifier or speakers.
With TAPE’s phono/line switch and grounding post, DJs can quickly convert vinyl to MP3. Another switch toggles between 192 and 320kbps MP3 recording quality.
Especially helpful in the dark places, LEDs illuminate the status of the power supply, USB drive, recording, and show whether the incoming levels are peaking or in the green.
Missing from TAPE are internal storage, SD slot, battery, digital input and a lossless/uncompressed recording option. TAPE ships with RCA-to-stereo jack (3.5 mm) recording cable with grounding, AC power supply, and 3 sets of stickers for a customizable retro look – boom box not included.
- USB mixtape recorder with retro tape look
- Direct recording of mix sets on USB sticks or external USB hard drives
- Connection of line and phono sources (e.g. mixer or turntable)
- Easy operation without complicated settings for secure recordings, even in dark surroundings such as clubs
- Can also be used for converting analogue vinyl into digital format, with a dedicated turntable grounding post
- Direct recording as MP3 files on a USB storage device; no computer necessary
- 3,5mm stereo jack input (including appropriate RCA-to-stereo jack cable and turntable grounding)
- Hi-speed USB port (for USB stick or external USB hard drive)
- Switchable recording quality (192kbit/320kbit)
- Numerous status LEDs (power, USB, record, signal/peak)
- 3,5mm thru connection for signal routing; convenient when the mixer does not have a rec out function
- Various design sticker sets included
- Mains connection (mains adapter included)
- Input: 1 x phono/line 3,5mm stereo jack
- Output: 1 x line 3,5 mm stereo jack (thru port)
- USB port for sticks and external hard drives
- Grounding: GND screw
- Dimensions: 103 x 14 x 65mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Incl. RCA-to-stereo jack (3,5mm) recording cable with grounding, mains adapter and 3 design sticker sets available for retro look