Today we come with more albums, this time from one of the capitals of electronics world as Berlin and under CD mix series of potent clubs on the international scene as the Panorama Bar. Club resident and purveyor of fine house music Nick Höppner presents the fourth installment in the club’s mix series.
Over many years, Nick has established himself as one of the key figures in todays electronic music scene. Not only has he been working at the helm of Ostgut Ton, Panorama’s label, since its inception and has released four EPs as a solo producer on the label, his inimitable DJ style has also taken him to play many clubs across the globe, always displaying a vast knowledge of music not limited to one particular genre.
Here you have one Höpper’s set at Panorama Bar
In his sets he combines anything from uplifting vocal house to deep melodic dub techno into one smooth whole, every time expertly mixed with particular detail to harmony and flow. Nick manages to share this skill and experience on the Panorama Bar 04 mix and conveys a feeling of how he experiences music.
His selection includes many tracks that have accompanied him on his journeys and have also been important elements in his monthly sets at Panorama Bar. A collection of twenty tracks that travel from the U.S. and European deep house to dub techno, and full of unreleased material from artists such as Jon McMillion, The Mole, Matthew Styles and Dexter.
If you have listened to his sets live, chances are you might recognize a couple of the tracks featured here. The album will be released on July 2 under Ostgut Ton label, and as usual the presentation party will be in Panorama Bar, on July 7.
- Jon McMillion – T-Station (previously unreleased)
- Furry Phreaks – Lament For A Dead Computer Part 1
- Fabrizio Mammarella – Way Out
- Matthew Styles – Liquid Sky (previously unreleased)
- Chateau Flight – Welcome (Full Lenght Meex)
- DJ Gregory – Attend 1
- The Mole – Hippy Speedball (previously unreleased)
- Quince – Alfa
- Manoo – Abyss
- Like This Productions – Fixation
- Carsten Jost – Divide Et Impera (K.Lakizz Remix)
- Whirlpool Productions – One, Two
- Swan – Can You Rock To This?
- Gary Martin – Pimping People In High Places (Woodward Ave Mix)
- Dez Williams – Emotional Blackmail
- Dexter – X7D (previously unreleased)
- Americhord – Midnight
- Scott Grooves – Detroit 808
- DJ Emanuel – Untitled
- Andrés – New For U
We recommend you a Höppner interview in JunoPlus