Don’t Break My Love is the new collection of Clown & Sunset label, headed by New Yorker Nicolas Jaar. This time the musical proposal is presented with a rather curious design. From April 1 will put on sale under the form The Prism. It is a small cube of smooth aluminium designed by Jaar, that contains twelve tracks, mostly unreleased, of material from Clown & Sunset Records artists, as Pavla & Noura, Just Friends, Acid Pauli, Valentin Stip or Will Epstein, including new material from Jaar. Where we can find classic sounds of techno, house or electronic and instrumental melodic tracks, often with an eye towards jazz and groovy sounds, and always under sound experimentation.
A small sample
A piece of art in itself, offers a new approach to experiencing art and sound, bringing a renewed sense of physicality to music along with the idea of a shared musical experience. The Prism has an internal battery that is powered by USB. Once charged, simply plug headphones into either cube outputs to hear the music.
You can get it for 30 Euros.
Let’s look a little more
- Brandon Wolcott & Emil Abramyan: You And The Space Between
- Pavla & Noura: Siblings Music
- Nikita Quasim: GHOST
- Nicolas Jaar: Why Didn’t You Save Me
- Pavla & Noura: Don’t Owe Me A Thing
- Just Friends: Avalanche
- Acid Pauli: Palomitastep
- Nicolas Jaar & Will Epstein: Never Have I Ever
- Vtgnike: Untitled Juke
- Nicolas Jaar, Will Epstein, Dave Harrington, Ian Sims: Ishmael
- Valentin Stip: Hiathaikm
- Nicolas Jaar: Don’t Break My Love