Designed to complement Allen & Heath‘s brand of Xone DJ mixers, the company have launched this updated version of its flagship Xone headphones, the XD-53s. Allen & Heath have launched the new XD2-53s with several new features.
The new XD2-53s have a circumaural design (completely surrounds the ear), providing excellent isolation from ambient noise, making them ideal for DJ’s working in loud environments. The 53mm drivers deliver an extremely high performance, with an extended low frequency response.
The rotating earpieces with soft earpads allow easy one-ear monitoring and the adjustable, metal reinforced headband ensures excellent wearing comfort. Xone XD2-53s come in a stylish new gunmetal finish, detachable coiled cable and folding design for compact portability.
The XD2-53s are the first choice for many of the world’s top DJs, existing users include British DJ Pete Tong.
The XD2-53s headphones will be available immediately for 177 Euros.
- Designed to excel in high noise DJ booth environments
- Touring grade build quality, including metal reinforced headband
- 53mm diameter drivers with high power neodymium magnet design
- Detachable coiled cable with 3.5mm connector and ¼” jack adaptor
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Folding design for portability
- Carry pouch included
- Colour | Black
- Weight (g) | 350
- Frequency Range | 5-33000Hz
- Impedance (Ohm) | 36
- Driver Type | Dynamic
- Driver Unit | 53mm
- Sensitivity (dB/mW) | 105
- Maximum Input (mW) | 3500
- Magnet Type | Neodymium
- Cord Type | Coiled
- Closed/Open Back | Closed
- Plug Type | 3.5mm connector
- Cord Length | 1.2m