Recently we could see in Valencia the German pair of Frank Wiedemann and Kristian Beyer, known worldwide as Âme. And now we return to receive good news. After claiming the top spots in numerous best-of-year lists in 2011, Âme reach their 10th anniversary in 2012. To celebrate the infamous duo release the first CD with their own material in 6 years, Âme Live, under Innervisions label.
With influences from classics like Stevie Wonder or Herbie Hankock, their personal style travels from Deephouse to Detroit, influenced by soul, funk and jazz, all encompassed under the term MusicwithSoul. With Âme Live present a compilation with the best of their work over the past six years. All tracks are exclusively produced in new versions for this record, including remixes for Underworld, UNKLE and Roy Ayers and a previously unreleased remix for Kompakt‘s Gui Boratto.
- Advancement of 3 tracks Ep published in the March 19
Tracklist of Âme Live, released: 2nd May.
- Roy Ayers – Tarzan (Âme Remix)
- Âme & Amampondo – Ku Kanjani
- Âme – Nia
- Osunlade – Envision (Âme Remix)
- Ame – Enoi
- Unkle – Hold My Hand (Âme Remix)
- Henrik Schwarz/Ame/Dixon – D.P.O.M.B.
- Rodamaal – Insomnia (Âme Remix)
- Âme – Junggesellenmaschine
- Underworld – Crocodile (Âme Remix)
- Henrik Schwarz/Âme/Dixon – Where We At
- Âme – Rej
- Âme – Setsa
- Gui Boratto – This Is Not the End (Âme Beatless Mix)
- We leave you with Nia, that will appear in Âme Live